Subject: Info 01.01.2025 jõustuvate tubakaseaduse ja riigilõivuseaduse muudatuste kohta
From: "Marcel Kraus" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2024 16:54:00 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

we got your notification about the upcoming fee for the registration of 
Tobacco products. Now we wonder why we have gotten that information?

Did we by any chance register something in your country? Our Submitter ID is 
00096. It would be great if you could help us figure this out, because any 
registration was probably just an error on our side.

Thank you in Advance!

Viele Grüße / Kind regards / 诚挚问候

Marcel Kraus

Purchasing Department / Compliance Manager / 合规经理

Telefon: +49 6021 58406 - 251

E-Mail: [email-masked]

Skype: live:.cid.9cab9100049caf22

WeChat-ID: wxid_vu9bv5m3znum22

Standort Mainaschaff

EX-Trade GmbH & Co. KG

Kreuzäcker-Ring 2

63814 Mainaschaff

Standort Wedel

EX-Trade GmbH & Co. KG

Elbring 10

22880 Wedel

HRA 4536 | Amtsgericht Aschaffenburg

Geschäftsführer: Marco Göbel | Helfried Krämer

Steuer Nummer: 204/157/00203

Ust ID Nr. DE 253 046 141

WEEE-Reg-Nr. DE 54367836

Komplementär ist die EX-Trade Verwaltungs GmbH
mit Sitz in Mainaschaff

HRB 9938 | Amtsgericht Aschaffenburg

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain 
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, 
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. EX-Trade GmbH & Co. KG is unable 
to control the content transmitted via the Internet. EX-Trade GmbH & Co KG 
hereby excludes any written or implied warranty as to the accuracy of any 
information contained in this message and any liability of any kind for the 
information contained, therein, or for its transmission, reception, storage 
or usage in any way.